- About Us
- Take Action!
- Workshops & Events
- Contact Us
- ABC TV Australia Story: My Mother’s Secret. The Australian weekend magazine columnist, Nikki Gemmell tells the story of her mother in an emotional episode of Australian Story.
- Huffington Post: Aussie Author Blindsided By Her Mum's 'Lonely And Bleak’ Death A companion piece to the Australian Story episode.
- ABC.net.au: Cancer pioneer Clive Deverall's death puts spotlight on voluntary euthanasia laws. The debate over voluntary euthanasia has been brought into sharp focus following the death of a highly respected veteran of Western Australia's healthcare sector. A former President of Palliative Care WA and former executive director of the WA Cancer Council.
- Sunshine Coast Daily: The fight for the right to die. WHAT we know about the choices available at the end-of-life is the subject of a study being conducted by the Cancer Council and QUT with support from University of Queensland researchers. The study is seeking contact from people who either are terminally ill or are caring for someone with a terminal illness.
- Sunshine Coast Daily: Why we must legalise voluntary euthanasia. By Marshall Perron
- Perth Now: Bid for voluntary euthanasia in WA. Reports that new WA Health minister, Roger Cook supports VAD. As does Premier Mark McGowan. The Health Minister is calling for the legalisation of VAD.