- About Us
- Take Action!
- Workshops & Events
- Contact Us
- Grafton Daily Examiner. Same story as ran last week in Tweed Daily News: Tweed MP's personal story behind euthanasia support with a draft Voluntary Assisted Dying Bill in planning and debate due in the NSW Parliament. MP Geoff Provest has opened up about his father’s death - "not to sway people one way or the other but to share with his electorate why he supports the controversial option”. Also in Qld Times and Ipswich Advertiser.
- news.com: Pauline Hanson and Derryn Hinch’s personal experiences drive their desire to change euthanasia laws. Senate speeches made during a 16 February debate on a private members bill to reduce commonwealth interference with the laws of the ACT and Northern Territory on assisted suicide. Also reported in Courier Mail, Geelong Advertiser, Perth Now, Weekly Times.
- Western Advocate: Arguing the case for assisted dying. Former President DWDnsw, Richard Mills responds to Member for Bathurst Paul Toole’s worry that unnecessary pressure might be put on vulnerable and frail members of the community.
- ABC RN. Life Matters: Assisted dying and end of life decisions. 16 minute segment talking about conversations and Advance Care Directives for people before they mentally decline. Interviewing Dr Ranjana Srivastava, Oncologist and Julie Landvogt, Education consultant and former teacher.
- Camden Courier: Professor Ross Fitzgerald to address Dying with Dignity meeting. Professor Fitzgerald will address a meeting of Port Macquarie Dying with Dignity NSW. Local convenor Annie Quadroy is quoted extensively.
- Weekend Australian: Government’s advisers look at ‘time to live’ curb on assisted suicide. The Victorian panel is considering a specific upper limit on the time patients are diagnosed to live before assisted suicide is permitted.